29 Sep FanDuel and DraftKings NFL Sleeper Picks – Week 4 (10/2/16 – 10/3/16)
Greetings my fellow NFL DFS competitors, your DFS specialist CD Hill is here to throw in the following before I add in any other essentials to my write-up. Note: If any of my picks help your lineups this week, be sure to let me know in the comments section below (at the bottom of the page) or on my Twitter page @cdhill81.
Advertise with us: https://www.fiverr.com/braden22
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FantasySportsGuru22
Follow us on Twitter: @FantasyAdvice22
DailyRotoHelp.com wants to help you win a ton of cash while also allowing you to feel like you’re making it yourself. You may not agree with all of our picks, but that’s what makes a DFS player a GREAT DFS Player.
Our daily plays are from a collection of experts and a ton of research that goes into them. We have spent countless hours a day crunching the numbers from a dozen different aspects of each sport and bring you the best options each day.
If you take away from our articles the ability to build your own lineups that’s great! If you are still wanting some help definitely subscribe to our Optimal NBA and NFL DFS, or MLB Lineups for both Fanduel and DraftKings for that added boost! Good Luck and bring home that bacon.
Best Sleeper Picks By Position For Week 4 (10/2/16 – 10/3/16):
Kirk Cousins (only cheap on FD)
Jay Cutler/Brian Hoyer (whoever starts is the ideal pick here)
LeGarrette Blount (only cheap on DK)
Terrelle Pryor Sr.
Zach Miller (an ideal option if QB Brian Hoyer gets the start for the Bears)
Hunter Henry (an ideal option if Antonio Gates sits)
Jack Doyle (only ch on FD)
New England Patriots
Kansas City Chiefs
Top 3 Sleeper Picks For Week 4 (10/2/16 – 10/3/16):
1. LeGarrette Blount (only cheap on DK) – (2016: RUSH ATT: 75, YDS/G: 99.3, TDS: 4 – FPPG on DK: 19.6) – vs. Bills D next: LeGarrette Blount continues to plow away for the Pats on the ground while the team’s star starting QB Tom Brady’s (suspended) been out of action. This Pats RB has really carried his team much of the time this season helping New England start off to an unexpected 3-0 record. He now has back-to-back 100+ RUSH YDS games and has scored three TDS in the past two weeks. He has to face a Bills D next that ranks as the third worst defense in the league this season (tied with one other team) in RUSH TDS AGAINST and that ranks as the eighth worth defense overall (tied with one other team) in RUSH YDS AGAINST this year. Blount should be in line for a big day in this matchup, so be sure to give him a go in any DraftKings contest you sign up for later this week.
2. Kirk Cousins – (2016: PASS Y/G: 329.7, TDS: 3, INT: 3 – FPPG on FD: 17 & DK: 19) – vs. Browns D next: This QB has consistently passed for a pretty ample amount of yards week in and week out so far as his PASS Y/G stat shows up above. Kirk Cousins has an ideal matchup next with the Browns D this week that ranked as the fourth worst defense in the league last year (tied with one team) in PASS TD AGAINST. In 2016, they’re now the fourth worst team in the league (tied with two other teams) in PASS TDS AGAINST and are also the ninth worst team in the league at this moment in PASS YDS AGAINST this year. A lot of factors play into Cousins’ favor here, so be sure to give him a start in Week 4 if you’re looking for a relatively cheap option at the QB position that has a solid amount of upside.
3. Travis Benjamin – (2016: REC: 17, YDS/G: 76.3, TDS: 2 – FPPG on FD: 13.8 & DK: 17.9) – vs. Saints D next: Travis Benjamin has a huge opportunity this week against a weak Saints secondary that he should be able to stand out against offensively and that should help him potentially lock down the number one receiver spot for the Chargers if he winds up performing well. New Orleans’ D ranks as the eighth worst defense in the league so far this season in PASS YDS AGAINST and ranked as the worst D in the league last year in that same stat category and in PASS TDS AGAINST (by far). Benjamin is a nicely priced WR this week on both FanDuel and DraftKings that looks to be a reasonable bet at giving your DFS teams on those sites positive results in Week 4.
Top 3 Deep Sleeper Picks For Week 4 (10/2/16 – 10/3/16):
1. Terrelle Pryor Sr. – (2016: REC: 14, YDS/G: 83.1, TDS: 1 – FPPG on FD: 13.6 & DK: 17) – vs. Redskins D next: Terrelle Pryor Sr. is coming off of a game in where he impressively caught eight passes for 144 YDS and rushed four times for 21 YDS and a TD run against the Dolphins last week. Pryor Sr. faces a questionable Washington D next that gave up the sixth most REC YDS AGAINST in the league in 2015 and ranked ninth in REC TD AGAINST (tied with two other teams) last year. Redskins defense is now ranked as the sixth worst team in the league this year in REC YDS AGAINST, so not much has changed so this season for this defense and that’s good news for this pick and why I selected him as my top deep sleeper pick of the week.
2. Jamison Crowder – (2016: REC: 16, YDS/G: 58.3, TDS: 2 – FPPG on FD: 12.5 & DK: 15.2) – vs. Browns D next: In his last two contests, Jamison Crowder hasn’t had big receiving totals but he’s had at least one TD reception in each game and seems to be clicking with starting QB Kirk Cousins now as might be on his way to being one of the more heavily used wide receivers on his team on a consistent basis. He goes up against a weak Browns D next that was most notably the third worst defense in the league last season at stopping TD REC and were about an average to slightly better than average D in PASS YDS AGAINST that same season. Cleveland’s defense is pretty much off to the same kind of start this year when comparing to how they did last year in the stat cats I just mentioned, so I feel pretty good about this pick’s chances of doing well in this one.
3. Zach Miller – (2016: REC: 15, YDS/G: 41.7, TDS: 2 – FPPG on FD: 10.7 & DK: 13.2) – vs. Chicago D next: In his last game, Zach Miller surprisingly had eight catches for 72 YDS and two TDS against the Cowboys D. He next faces a Bears D that ranked/ranks roughly in the middle of the pack in the league not only this year, but last year in REC YDS AGAINST & ranked/ranks just about the same against TE in that same stat cat in both the 2015 season and 2016 season. He’s more of an ideal start this week, though, if Brian Hoyer gets the start for the Bears since the two of them seem to have a chemistry of late.
Check out dailyrotohelp.com for the latest information, in depth analysis and up-to-the-minute optimal lineups covering all your daily fantasy sports needs.